Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Character: Bertinck



Partner Amber Vroman

Lieutenant Bertinck:



I run a crew of good men. I was put in charge of this company and I will make sure I do the job well. I care for these men and believe if I show them respect I will receive respect, as simple as that. I was once in their position, so I understand how frightening and difficult it can be at times when you don't have much experience. When they run out of food I will make sure we get more. It's hard to see my men taken down but if the other men need their resources they should have them so they have enough strength to keep going and do a good job. I will not tolerate unjust or foolish actions, especially from our cook. I will do anything for these men because that is my duty, I am the leader of these boys. I am tough but you need to be tough to survive in this war. I have been here for two years and have not gotten injured yet and I intend for it to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment